CAB CHAT RADIO SHOW E86 09-05-2016
HOSTED THIS WEEK BY: @SUPERCABBY, @MACTHECAB, @SEANPAULDAY, @GENTLEMANCABBIE
SPECIAL GUEST GRANT DAVIS @THE_LCDC
Issues Discussed this week:
– Running Man Challenge
– Boaty McBoatface
– Emails linking Leon Daniels with Uber
– Grant Davis in the Studio
– Sean expulsion from the LTDA
– New Mayor for London
– Credit Card acceptance
– UCG vote of no confidence in Leon Daniels
– Khan has promised a fares freeze which means he will have to make cuts at TFL
– Driver interviewed by the BBC said Boris has done more damage to London than the Luftwaffe, wonder where he heard that saying
– Jamie actually out working in the cab on Saturday
– Emma Martin to abseil Royal London building in aid of Air Ambulance
– Sadiq Khan- New Mayor. What should his first decision regarding his support for the taxi trade be, and how patient can we afford to be?
– THE European Court of Justice ruled yesterday that the European Union can lawfully block criticism of Europe Union
– Leaked emails from Leon Daniels to Jo Bertram (über). Calls for him to resign. LCDC back up their claims
– Experiential Order to be applied at St Pancras
– Another Prius in flames- a recall is long overdue
– What has happened to the night time economy?
– Gett have purchased PH Firm One Transport – Have they applied for a PH Operators license?
Callers to the Show:
And Much More…….