CAB CHAT RADIO SHOW E101 25-07-2017
HOSTED THIS WEEK BY:
@SUPERCABBY, @MACTHECAB, @GENTLEMANCABBIE
Issues Discussed This Week:
– PH Drivers take Uber to Court re Employment Status
– Joe Betram backtracks on her comments that Uber are creating jobs, saying, the word is misused, preferring instead that Uber offer economic opportunities to earn extra money
– Still no word from Sadiq Khan re the Montreal Case where Uber admitted under Oath that they have no part in the booking process whatsoever
– RMT Branch meeting Wednesday 8pm Lucas Arms Grays Inn Road
– RMT have contacted LCD & UCG about a collective trade action if Montreal ruling is binding, But where is the LTDA?
– Sadiq PH Regs Overview, Whay hasn’t he addressed the trade yet?
– PH Feeder Park at Heathrow a complete flop as we predicted
– Protester puts a Blue Plaque outside Noris Johnsons house to celebrate his destruction, destroyer pf cosmopolitan unity!
– Taxi driver dies in Fatal crash into a bus stop in Hornchurch
– Top Gear Xmas Special has been scrapped after Evans Quits amid disastrous ratings
Callers to this episode;
Steve on Knowledge