CAB CHAT RADIO SHOW E71
HOSTED THIS WEEK BY:
@SUPERCABBY, @MACTHECAB, @SEANPAULDAY & @MICKTHEBRIT
Items discussed this week:
– Welcome Robert Cardwell to the show
– Open Trade Meeting Monday 7th march Conway Hall at 7pm
– Demo Wednesday 9th March 11am to 1pm from Trafalgar Square
– Action for Cabbies Judicial Review
– TFL Credit Card Regulations and what it means for the individual taxi driver.
– Where each driver org stands on the TFL Credit Card Regulations.
– Aim for Demo, Aim for Whitehall and Aim for Palestra Blackfriars Road
– Roberts new podcast
– New ideas for Cab Chat Radio Show
– If the current Action for Cabbies JR appeal fails where do we go from here?
– Uber crashes seem to be on the increase
– PH drivers touting on the streets appears to be on the increase
– TPH have appointed a new head of Compliance
– LondonTaxis Facebook group
– What happened to Support Black Taxis Facebook page and Twitter account?
– We will not be doing a live show during the demo on 9th March
– Tony Blackburn scared by the BBC
-Sexual Assault Figures for PHV
The Late Shift with Mick the Brit on Sunday mornings at 1am
And much More…..
Calls to the show this week from:
Marc Turner @Drumslayer2
Surge Price @SurgePriceUK
Plus much More…………………
We have managed to locate Mr John Orme and we are hoping to interview him very soon.